I had so much fun fixing up the two clocks I repaired to create this article that I wanted to do a couple more! A quick bit of looking on eBay turned up an alarm clock and a kitchen wall clock in nice condition with their boxes. I was able to easily fix both but in doing so noticed that my design for the replacement rear bushing was not exactly right. To correct this, I have updated the design for the bushing in the article and on the D’Asaro Designs Shapeways Store. I also added an addendum (Section 10) to my original article to describe the repair of the two additional clock movements. Read the updated article here.